Bespoke: Comprehensive Design and DevelopmentIn addtition to Web in a Box (tm) Ethical WebSites offers full site design and development services. We follow a set process that enables us to mesh your requirements to our experience, with the net result being that we aim to deliver to you a professional website, on-time and on-budget.
Designed for successSuccess on the world-wide internet superhighway requires more than just flashy graphics. Ethical WebSites provides a full range of bespoke options to help ensure that your target audience becomes your actual audience:
- advice and assistance where, when and how you need it
- content management system (allowing you to update your site)
- hosting and domain registration
- search engine registration to help you promote your site
- relational database integration
- e-commerce integration such as PayPal or WorldPay
- specialist graphics design work
- ongoing support and maintenance options
- advanced site-statistics
- integrated site search
- password protected areas of your site
- site optimisation for mobile platforms
The above list is just a small example of the features that we can help you explore. Please contact us with your thoughts and ideas and let us turn them into reality.
Quality, turnaround and communicationThe Ethical WebSites team believes in sticking to budget, delivering on time and incorporating your feedback at all stages of the design and development process for your site. We are committed to quality and will adhere to published internet standards when designing and developing your web site. At all stages we will test your web site on a number of platforms and browsers agreed in advance with yourself, potentially covering such browsers and operating systems as:
- Internet Explorer (8, 9 & 10)
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple Mac OS X
- Ubuntu Linux
- iPhone OS
- Google Android
**Lynx is a text-based browser. A website that can demonstrate correct functionality on Lynx is generally perceived as a good starting point for disability access testing.
Interested?Please contact us to discuss your requirements and for a full quotation.